Monday, February 3, 2014

Flutter those lashes like a Disney Princess

Let’s face it. Us girls LOVE long lashes. The promise of thicker, longer lashes is so so tempting, isn't it?

How else do you explain the innumerable brands and types of mascaras that flood the market? I am sure a new one is being released in the already saturated market, as I type. Always a new wand, or a new formula.

What happens when you take the mascara off? I am sure it’s pretty similar to what Cinderella felt returning from the ball and back to her drab and dreary existence.

Want a happily ever after?

Enter RapidLash.

RapidLash Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum is a cosmetic lash conditioner that aims to improve the length and thickness of lashes and brows in as little as 4 weeks.



The good news is that IT ACTUALLY WORKS.

I have been using the product for over a year and it’s now a staple in my beauty arsenal.

As always I spent hour researching various products, getting reviews and feedback before purchasing the right product for successful results. Latisse was a strong contender, unfortunately it is a prescription only drug and hence not easily accessible. Other products had lukewarm responses.

How I use RapidLash
·         I use RapidLash every night before bed time.
·         Please avoid applying any creams near the eye area since the serum requires a clean, dry surface to work at an optimum level.
·         Sweep the brush across to the upper and lower lash line, carefully avoiding the eyes. At times, a bit of the product did get into my eyes causing a minor tingling for a few seconds. However, there was no redness, swelling or prolonged irritation.
·         Screw the lid back on immediately to avoid contaminating the product.

The Va-Va-Voom Results
·         I started to notice tiny hair growth in the inner corners of my eyes within 15 days of using the product.
·         3 months of regular use resulted in a remarkable difference in the size and fullness of the lashes, specially the sparse lower lashes. Yay!
·         I had been prepared to face redness, swelling, discoloration as per various user feedbacks however in the one year of use, I am happy to report that I have not faced ANY side effects from the product.
·         Well, the product works only when you use it. I had once discontinued the use for a month and saw my lashes slowly reverting to their formal state. So keep a tube handy at all times.

So, ladies, if you want longer, fuller lashes, go for it. I promise the RapidLash will not disappoint you.


And keep those gorgeous lashes fluttering, who knows, Prince Charming may just be round the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment