Sunday, December 29, 2013

5 Amazing Perfumes you ought to try

Every woman loves perfumes. Right?

To me, perfume is a memory. I love the heady feeling of a favourite perfume. One whiff transports me back to that one stolen moment, a magical kiss, warm bear hugs, laughter, conversations, moonlight, sunrise, flowers, rainbows and everything beautiful and precious.

That’s how a perfume should make you feel.

I know perfumes are deeply personal choices and what’s good for me may not be good for you. But if you’re still searching for a signature scent, give one of these delicious, sensuous scents a try; you might just fall in love with one of them just as I have.

J’adore by Christian Dior
Everyone has a first love. This is mine. It’s the iconic Dior golden girl yet so modern, glamorous and luxurious. Perfect for a moonlit night adorned with stars. You feel like one yourself when you wear this.


Chance by Chanel
This one’s for the ambitious heart. This gorgeous perfume is full of youthful energy and promise. It makes you want to dream, to take on the world. If you’re raring to go, go with this. It won’t fail you.


Sensuous by Estee Lauder
I couldn’t have named it better even if I’d tried. Its oozes sensuality with just a hint a sweet. Pssssstt, this one will get you the maximum compliments from the opposite sex. Now, all I need to do is walk by George Clooney and let it work its magic.


Olibanum Citrus  by Maroma
Alright, this one is a men’s perfume. But I still love it. It’s my go-to fragrance for a busy day. It makes you feel so fresh and alive and happy. Sometimes, I stop by my cabinet to smell it, just for kicks, that’s how uplifting it is.


Amazing Grace by Philosophy
This ultra-feminine and flora perfume is actually a new favourite. I love that it’s surprisingly soft and gentle. Like a kiss on the forehead or a warm embrace. I feel loved every time I wear it.


On the Wish List: Love, Chloe by Chloe
I have heard such great things about this one. It’s been called compelling and irresistible. We’ll see.


So, here we have it. The amazing 5, the ones I’d take with me to a deserted island. I do love quite a few other perfumes but I’ll save my love sonnets for them for another day.

So ladies, what are your favorites? If you stop by, do share.

I can think of no better way to end this fragrant post than with the words of C JoyBell C
‘It's always wonderful to be elegant, it's always fashionable to have grace, it's always glamorous to be brave, and it's always important to own a delectable perfume! Yes, wearing a beautiful fragrance is in style at any age!’

So, here’s to the magical world of perfumes; to evoking old memories and a promise to creating new ones.


Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment